- Ensuring services provision that meets the expectations of customers.
- Pursuance of good governance, transparency and accountability in conducting Board affairs; and seeking stakeholder participation in decision making process.
- Appointment, engagement and reward of staff on merit basis.
- To be an equal opportunity employer sensitive to gender parity.
- Establishment of an organization built on teamwork and high level of discipline.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Commitment to advocacy of sustainable environment in all dealings.
Our Customer Value Proposition
The customer value proposition will form the basis of the mission and vision statements adopted by LVNWSB.
The value propositions are enumerated as below:
|Access||Ensuring water is easily accessible through minimal effort by the customers|
|Reliability||Providing a dependable and consistent water supply.|
|Affordability||Providing services that are within reasonable reach of consumer incomes.|
|Safe drinking water||Providing water of desirable quality.|
|Customer service||Listening and responding to consumer needs appropriately.|